Field Work (1)
Human Resources (1)
Machinery moving, Rigging, HVAC & Mechanical, aerospace, insurance, food & beverage, power & energy, financial services, industrial manufacturing & services, printing, medical, technology
...and the list goes on.
Business Operations Manager
Interested in this position? Send us an email message.
Location: St Paul, MN
Salary/Pay Rate: Very Competitive Salary
Employment Type: Full Time
Responsible to plan, direct or coordinate support services of the division such as tracking, mail distribution and vendor contracts while overseeing the recruiting and auditing processes for the department. This position is also responsible for the overall direction, coordination implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with department goals and financial objectives. Manages the division's Good to Great Excellence program.
- Bachelors of Arts or Science Degree in related field.
Special Knowledge or Skills:
- Strong project delivery skills-accurate project planning, delivers to milestone date. Manages resources.
- Experience with building complex financial models and expert level with Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Adept at balancing long-term strategic objectives and short-term tactical goals.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and strategic thinking skills.
- Proficient in negotiating and administering contracts.
- Ability to read, write and speak English sufficiently to effectively communicate with supervisors, employees and customers.
- Demonstates excellent analytical acumen and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skill; communicates effectively and concisely.
- Excellent presentation and training skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Ability to interact with a very diverse population in a human services setting.
- High level of intiative and self-motivation.
- Experience managing multiple stores at area/district manager level.
- Experience in retail recruitment practices.
- Knowledge/expertise in working with persons with disadvantages and/or disabilities and barriers to employment.
- Minimum of 5 years retail operations management in a operations management in a corporate environment for a multi-site retailer.
- Flexible working schedule including days, nights, holidays and weekends.
- Some travel may be required.