Field Work (1)
Human Resources (1)
Machinery moving, Rigging, HVAC & Mechanical, aerospace, insurance, food & beverage, power & energy, financial services, industrial manufacturing & services, printing, medical, technology
...and the list goes on.
HR Planning/Metrics Manager
Interested in this position? Send us an email message.
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Salary/Pay Rate: Competitive Salary
Employment Type: Full Time
The Manager of HR Planning and Human Capital Metrics Function has the accountability for the leadership and development of our company's human resource planning process to include establishing the methodology, creation and oversight of workforce planning tools and processes as well as establishing the metrics and dashboard in support of Strategic Planning at the enterprise and regional level.
This position will work with HR Business Representatives to establish core business metrics, determine required analytics, and establish an HR Dashboard. Working with the HR Business Representatives, and other HR Centers of Excellence, this role will also develop, communicate and implement the Planning strategy in order to evolve technology, tools and processes to drive reporting and monitoring of key human capital metrics.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
- Develop global taxonomy and nomenclature, core metrics, reporting and planning methodology.
- Establish and maintain dashboards/reporting and proactively provide insight into the effectiveness of talent strategies.
- Manage a team of 2-3 Planning Analysts, guiding their work and development.
- Train and consult with HR Business Representatives and Line of Business in support of Human Capital strategies and achievement of those strategies ultimately establishing and ROI for human capital efforts.
- Work across functions including finance, strategic planning, and HRIS analytics in developing HR's contribution to the annual and long range business plans, metrics and dashboards.
- Facilitate the development of the HR global strategic plan.
- Review and provide guidance to regional HR strategic plans.
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Bachelor's degree required in Business Administration, Human Resources, Finance, or Information Systems.
- 10 years or more diverse business and strategy experience with a minimum of 3 years management experience.
- Exceptional business acumen; ability to translate business objectives into strategic talent demands.
- Ability to apply and perform financial business analytics, including basic statistical techniques.
- Demonstrated creativity in approaching situations.
- Exposure to business intelligence concepts including report delivery strategies, dashboards, and analytics, as well as strong knowledge of HRIS systems and related data tools.
- Working knowledge of global data privacy laws.
- Strong consulting and change management skills.
- Knowledge of HR practices i.e.; compensation analysis and philosophies, job analysis, performance management, talent acquisition, etc. and associated regulations.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
- Ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization, most specifically with senior management.
- High professional standards for customer service, confidentiality and quality of work.
- Excellent collaboration, team building and influencing abilities.
- Comfortable working in a shared service environment.
An outstanding professional will possess...
- Graduate or Master's degree in the Human Resources or Business Administration.
- Strategic Workforce Planning (SWP) Certification, Human Capital Strategist (HCS) Certification.
Our exceptional benefits package includes: Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance; 401(K) participation; Profit Sharing; Bonus Eligibility; Fitness Center; product discounts.