Field Work (1)
Human Resources (1)
Machinery moving, Rigging, HVAC & Mechanical, aerospace, insurance, food & beverage, power & energy, financial services, industrial manufacturing & services, printing, medical, technology
...and the list goes on.
Sr Supply Chain Planning Manager
Interested in this position? Send us an email message.
Location: Morris, IL
Salary/Pay Rate: Competitive Salary
Employment Type: Full Time
As member of a team, this SAP SCM consultant with expertise in successfully implementing complex APO Detailed Scheduling (PPDS) planning solutions and Demand Planning and Production Planning (PP) module will support manufacturing facilities globally in post-deployment to optimize business processes and SAP systems usage to achieve corporate supply chain performance targets. This subject matter expert on SAP systems implementation and usage in production planning / scheduling will also provide knowledge of best practices and coaching for implementing improvements during Go-Live as well as conduct follow-ups for sustainability. These activities support facilities in reaching performance goals for IRA, POU and Inventory turns as well as improving operating efficiencies and effectiveness that impact overall costs. Additionally, this individual must be able to perform business analyses for management decision-making that includes detailed data analysis and presentation of results.
- Minimum of 5 years in SAP APO including 2 full life cycle implementations.
- Minimum of 5 years of Supply Chain experience and knowledge of lean supply chain principles.
- Experience with APO Planning Master Data, different cross modules such as PP and SD, configuration of PPDS.
- Excellent leadership and change management skills to effectively lead global supply chain improvements in SAP systems usage.
- Strong collaborative, interpersonal and negotiation skills in order to drive common supply chain processes across functions within a facility and across facilities.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to develop and deploy creative / original solutions to very complex problems.
- Able to work independently with minimal direction.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Willingness to travel 50% or more, primarily domestic but could include global.
- 6 Sigma Black Belt / PMP certification (Project Management Professional).
- SAP Certified Advanced Planner & Optimizer Consultant.
- APICS CSCP or CPIM certification.
- Master's degree.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.