Field Work (1)
Human Resources (1)
Machinery moving, Rigging, HVAC & Mechanical, aerospace, insurance, food & beverage, power & energy, financial services, industrial manufacturing & services, printing, medical, technology
...and the list goes on.
Tax Advisor CPA/JD (Position Filled)
Interested in this position? Send us an email message.
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Salary/Pay Rate: Competitive Salary
Employment Type: Full Time
We are seeking a seasoned taxation law professional we can rely on to research tax law and propose federal legislation. You will write memorandums to advise our company and its affiliates with respect to the actual or potential impact of such law or proposed legislation. Advise internal clients of the tax consequences of transactional proposals and contracts. Independently prepare tax planning ideas / identify tax saving opportunities and negotiate with tax authorities on audit issues. You will also serve as the prime spokesperson for the organization on highly significant tax matters.
- Post graduate degree in Law or Taxation required.
- 8+ years significant experience in tax research and planning with corporate law or accounting firm (3 years of utility experience preferred).
- CPA and/or law license required; JD or LLM preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of tax law and research techniques, contract drafting techniques and negotiating skills in highly adversarial environments.
- Possess broad business background, problem-solving skills, interpersonal communication and negotiating skills.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, disability plans and retirement plans.